The download comes with two base sheets. Each is the unwatermarked version of the preview image. There are 6 adopts on each sheet. One sheet is a .psd file, for photoshop and the gimp, and the other is a .sai file. This base is NOT MS Paint friendly. The base is androgynous.
1. This base can be used for adoptables, customs, personal use, whatever.
2. Adopts made on this base can be sold for points or real money.
3. This base can be altered however you'd like once purchased.
4. DO NOT resell or redistribute this base. Under ANY circumstances.
5. Please credit me in artist descriptions for the base.
this is probably gonna be a stupid question, but I just want to make sure
I bought this base awhile go, back on my old computer, and I saved it to a flash drive that I lost, which also ironically held my paint tool sai file would I be able to trace it over in MS to use it until I get my flash drive back or should I wait?